New Taipei City
- x86 & ARM mainboard power design.
- To design DC/DC power schematic.
- To review PCB layout file.
- To measure and verify power signal & quality.
- To debug DC power issue and analyze motherboard failure issue.
- To implement 2nd source of DC power parts.
- To study & survey new power solution and power related application.
- To define the power spec. and validate PSU.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or above in EE, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 5 years work experience in related field.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
Knowledge and Skills:
- With professional skill/ability of Cadence software design.
- Familiar with related equipment, such like Multi-meter, Oscilloscope, Electronic load, etc.
- Strong traits of team working, stress tolerance, logical thinking, open minded and customer oriented.