Quixant Taiwan is looking for a Senior Project Manager with strong experience in product, project and technical expertise to work with Quixant’s global stakeholders, engineering, manufacture, sales and marketing teams. You will also need define and plan on how the product will be created, managed and be introduced to the market.
In this role, you will be able to execute product and project planning, working well under pressure as you thrive through brainstorm, communication, deliverable and be able to demonstrate strategic and logical thinking. You will have the opportunity to work with the cross region team to deliver the complete computer platform and monitor solutions to the well known slot machine manufacturers and gaming studio with support from hardware, firmware to Quixant software hub.
- Execution project management throughout product lifecycle include specification defining with evaluation of potential new opportunities and technologies.
- Develops business cases with maintain or add on product features, works with diverse group of stakeholders and cross-functional teams to get alignment and consensus.
- Overseeing and intervention for product improvement to design and production.
- Maintain the product and feature roadmap.
- Support to activities and marketing events participation with demos.
- Project management throughout NPI phases and process management throughout design and to manufacturing team.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Runs regularly scheduled reviews to ensure success metrics are being met.
- Deepen and widen the service scope and to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Coach and mentor team owners as needed basis.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 6-8 years or above in electrical, technical company’s PM role.
- IPC or Casino Gaming industry for board, system, monitor, cabinet experience is plus.
- Have the blend of success product portfolio, development experience, and user experience mindset.
- Excellent English writing and verbal communication skills with needs to communicate to global team and to customer meetings.
- Experience working with different time zones (Europe, North America, Australia and Asia Pacific).
- Ability to travel 10-15% internationally for business. Represent the company by visiting customers with support on products and projects. (Due to Covid this will be a option until the travel restriction are cleared.)
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience with Windows and Office suite applications. (Outlook, Word, Excel, Project, Teams..etc).
- Experience with product lifecycle management (PLM) system.
- Creative thinking, active, aggressive and open-minded with strong interpersonal skills for working with cross-functional teams and subject matter experts.
- Strong work ethic, self-starter and able to work in a fast-paced, high-demand environment.
- Serves as the voice of the customer, understanding the customers’ needs and communicate those to the team.
- An aptitude for understanding technical concepts and simplifying them.
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills, willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
Quixant is recognised as a market leader in the design and manufacture of market-focused embedded electronic hardware, software and display solutions. The business has a pedigree in the supply of innovative computer platforms and monitor solutions for the gaming and slot machine industry and also a widespread business in the supply of industrial display products.
Based in the UK and listed on the London Stock Exchange, the business has grown both organically and via acquisition and currently generates revenues in excess $100m. Despite having significant scale, the company has major opportunities to continue and enhance the growth to date both in its core gaming market but also in new vertical markets it is exploring. The business is a global enterprise with offices in UK, USA, France, Germany, Finland, Italy, Slovenia, Taiwan and Japan.
The company majors on the importance of a collaborative, friendly, dynamic, merit-driven culture and places the utmost importance of employee fit within this environment.