As a Business Systems Analyst you will be responsible for implementing and supporting our core line of business applications, internal and external web technologies and developing integrations that reduce human effort or error
- Support day to day operations in SAP Business One, including user management, security controls, approvals, intercompany transaction processing.
- Create and manipulate reports in conjunction with data analysts to deliver strategic or operational insight to stakeholders.
- Use application APIs to create integrations with internal and external systems across multiple Cloud platforms.
- Develop small-scale web applications to solve specific business problems
- Deploy, upgrade and optimise application servers, containers and serverless platforms as required to maintain security and implement new functionality.
- Develop enhancements to SAP Business One application to support business requirements
- Provide 2nd line support as required as part of the global IT function.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant computer science / data science or maths degree OR minimum of 2 years in a similar role.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience of ERP systems (SAP Business One is plus)
- Working from blueprint or Agile product backlog
- Manufacturing sector experience, ideally high-tech manufacturing.
- Previous API / application integration experience.