Quixant is looking for a Marketing Executive with B2B experience to join its growing team to shape and execute marketing campaigns. The position will involve a hybrid way of working, and there is the opportunity to travel internationally. The role will require a broad mix of marketing skills, including event, digital and account-based marketing, to retain and grow existing customers, and fuel new business opportunities. The ideal candidate will be data- driven, a team player, a self-starter, an effective communicator, passionate about Marketing, and eager to continuously improve processes and deliverables.
- Working with the marketing, commercial, and product teams to shape marketing activities that increase engagement with existing customers and target new
- Implement agreed-to marketing campaign tactics, including event planning, social media, and digital marketing and advertising, and writing copy for these
- Manage the organisation, budget, and logistics of events and collaborate with the Marketing team to define and deliver relevant materials, including emails, advertisements, and collateral.
- Leverage Quixant’s CRM and marketing automation tool (Hubspot) to manage leads and activities and ensure marketing activities can be effectively measured.
- Create and execute email and digital campaigns using Hubspot and report on performance statistics, website traffic, and user Leverage data to make recommendations that shape future marketing activities.
- Build and maintain contact lists in Hubspot, using a variety of sources including event lists, LinkedIn, the D&B database, and content provided by the Sales team.
- Shape and deliver digital advertising campaigns, such as LinkedIn, PPC, targeted Hubspot digital and email campaigns, and web and email campaigns in relevant industry publications, measuring the effectiveness of these channels.
- Collate industry insights to create market insights reports and use to guide marketing
Knowledge and Skills:
- 3+ years of marketing experience in a business-to-business
- Experience in defining and executing marketing
- Experience in using CRM systems and email sending platforms, such as Hubspot, Pardot, Marketo, Eloqua, etc.
- Demonstrates a customer/market
- Experience in working with commercial teams to create campaigns that drive the sales effort.
- Strong project management skills with attention to dates, deliverables, and
- Good copywriting
- Experience in managing 3rd party