Working with the Operations Manager and the Operations Team in the UK who provide customer-facing and back-office administration support to the sales function.
This is a varied and dynamic role in a fast-growing multinational public company. The role involves liaison with colleagues throughout Quixant’s operations team, which span the US, UK, Italy, Germany, and Taiwan.
The role covers a wide range of administration tasks including but not limited to:
- Working with the Operations Manager and Sales team to ensure quotes are processed correctly.
- Ensure all the following are completed in a timely manner:
- Processing customers order into SAP in line with company processes.
- Process customer Invoices in a timely manner.
- Process customer returns and adhere to procedures and systems.
- Ensure new customers receive Quixant’ s Terms of Business and associated legal agreements.
- Maintain customer records on the CRM database, ensuring changes in address or contacts are updated promptly.
- Communicate with customers regarding all aspects of their orders.
- Prepare and ship customer orders/items for repair (RMA) process.
- Support the sales team with quotes, pricing, and lead times.
- Monitor sale or return invoice lists.
- Ensuring inventory counts are carried out in line with the needs of the business.
- Managing and assisting with customer shipments and all relevant paperwork is completed correctly.
- Ensure incoming shipments are processed and stored correctly.
- Cover day to day tasks for the global team as and when required.
- Checking SAP Data is correct in preparation for the Operations Manager to run monthly management reports.
- Responding to correspondence in a professional and timely manner, including phone and email communications.
- Office and facilities duties including but not limited to helping answer phones, greeting visitors and other duties as and when required.
- Attendance at local exhibitions to support Sales and Marketing with the running of the stand and show agenda, meet, and greet customers, provide refreshments and any other ad-hoc duties.
- Possible occasional travel to international offices for training, meetings, and exhibitions if required.
- Other ad-hoc activities to support the needs of the business or as requested by the Operations Manager.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 3+ years of Customer Service experience.
- Experience in order processing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Accuracy and Exceptional attention to detail with ability to organize and prioritize.
- Advanced experience using Microsoft Office including Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Strong team working skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Basic knowledge of Domestic shipments.
- Basic Warehouse procedures.
- Basic Inventory procedures.
- Pass a background check.
- Ability to lift/move 40 lbs.
- Operate a pallet jack.
- Pick and pack orders in boxes.
- Prepare pallet for shipment.
- Knowledge of Import/Export, air freight and LTL.
- Willingness to obtain Forklift Certification.